The Tray Packer is a secondary packaging machine placed at the end of the chain for filling a packaging tray with fine-point ampoules output from a VACFILLER 100/200/300 production line.
It can then be connected to a boxing machine for packaging regular supplies.
With its simplicity of use and studied ergonomics, this semi-automatic machine fulfils its purpose while limiting unproductive time and avoiding a large amount of manual work.
Up to 40,000 ampoules per running hour.
What is the purpose of the Tray Packer ?
The tray packet performs the initial secondary packaging operation whereby the ampoules are inserted into cardboard trays in preparation for boxing.
This semi-automatic machine is compatible with and adaptable to various ampoule formats
How does it work ?
The tray packer comes complete with the following devices:
An adjustable tray magazine
A forming/opening set adapted to the dimension of your trays
A hopper and an ampoule placing wheel to suit the dimensions of the ampoules and trays.
Designed for inserting fine-tip ampoules into their packaging trays without any fuss !
With its simplicity of use and studied ergonomics, the Tray Packer fills trays of ampoules in semi-automatic mode. It thus makes secondary packaging easier and saves time. This machine adapts to all ampoule and tray formats.
Intuitive operation with short learning curve.
- Machine with conveyor and variable speed drive ;
- Manual loading of ampoules and trays ;
- Automatically inserts the ampoules into the trays ;
- Quick changeover of format ;
- Complete tool kit for each ampoule format, limiting the adjustment.
- Stainless steel frame.
- 380V 3-phase 50Hz ;
- Filtered compressed air at 6 bar if tray ejection option taken.
- Detection and warning of non-compliant ampoules ;
- Checking for ampoules present in tray ;
- Checking for unfilled ampoules in the tray ;
- Ejection of non-compliant trays ;
- Automatic loading of ampoules from crystallizing dishes on a conveyor ;
- Inkjet printing of batch number on tray.
A bespoke, upgradable production line with many advantages
The VACFILLER range can package ampoules from A to Z in record times. There are many advantages in all of the machines, not the least of which is a quick return on investment.
VACFILLER machines fill ampoules with extreme accuracy, guaranteeing reliability and quality.
Ergonomic and intuitive, VACFILLER machines have a short learning curve thanks to their simplicity of use.
VACFILLER modules are standard design machines. Maintenance is therefore performed using commonly available parts.
By filling their ampoules in-house, laboratories maintain full control over the packaging chain, especially on quality and lead-time.
Each model meets a well-defined requirement, ensuring perfect productivity, and accordingly a very short payback time.