Once they are filled and have passed through the Droplet expulsion bell (if installed), the ampoules must be sealed.
This operation is of course indispensable, which is why the Sealer is always considered part of the basic set for all Fillers.
This module fits perfectly into a fine-tip ampoule filling line.
Up to 300 crystallizing dishes per hour (measured on mains water)
What is the purpose of the Ampoule sealer ?
How does it work ?
With its own variable speed motorized conveyor and its adjustable settings, the sealing machine starts by washing the tips.
Then the glass is brought up to melting temperature with a blowtorch so it can be sealed.
Designed to hermetically seal the fine-tip ampoules once they are filled !
With its simplicity of use and studied ergonomics, the Sealer seals the ampoules easily.
- Machine with conveyor and variable speed drive ;
- Standard stainless steel construction ;
- Conveyor can be stripped down quickly ;
- Good accessibility and easy cleaning ;
- Adapts to all ampoule formats ;
- Faset changeover of format ;
- Throughput up to 600 crystallizer dishes/hour ;
- New range of long support-life PLCs.
- 220V 50Hz power supply ;
- Compressed air, propane, and oxygen ;
- Cold water/hot water ;
- Effluent discharge connection.
- 3-gas blowtorch (with oxygen) for high throughput speeds ;
- Self-regulating gas, air, and oxygen valves with setpoint adjustment and stabilization via the user interface to ensure a constant, repeatable gas mixture ;
- Addition/modification of recipe programs for various products ;
- Recording and repeatability of different settings ;
- Height adjustment columns with digital indicator to facilitate setting up.
A bespoke, upgradable production line with many advantages
The VACFILLER range can package ampoules from A to Z in record times. There are many advantages in all of the machines, not the least of which is a quick return on investment.
VACFILLER machines fill ampoules with extreme accuracy, guaranteeing reliability and quality.
Ergonomic and intuitive, VACFILLER machines have a short learning curve thanks to their simplicity of use.
VACFILLER modules are standard design machines. Maintenance is therefore performed using commonly available parts.
By filling their ampoules in-house, laboratories maintain full control over the packaging chain, especially on quality and lead-time.
Each model meets a well-defined requirement, ensuring perfect productivity, and accordingly a very short payback time.