The manual VACFILLER 100 machine is suitable for filling ampoules in modest-size batches.
Designed to provide the same production quality and regularity as the automatic or semi-automatic machines. It fulfils all our customers’ expectations in terms of performance, productivity , and profitability.
Its simplicity of use, its studied ergonomics, and its throughput speed guarantee high quality production while limiting unproductive time.
With a standard stainless steel design, the VACFILLER 100 consists of 2 basic modules (filler + sealer). It fits perfectly into a complete ampoule packaging line.
VACFILLER 100 capacity
Up to 75 crystallizing dishes per hour (measured on mains water)
A bespoke, upgradable, semi-automatic ampoule filling line !
The VACFILLER 100 comprises 2 basic modules for reliable, optimum manual filling. Along with the complementary modules, it can package ampoules from A to Z in record time.
The VACFILLER 100 filling machine performs manual filling to very high accuracy while limiting unproductive time.
Seals all types of fine tipped ampoule. With a variable speed motorized conveyor and adjustable settings, it adapts to all throughput speeds and ampoule formats.
Complementary modules can be integrated with the production line right from the outset or retrofitted as and when requirements change.
VACFILLER 100 - A semi-automatic fine-tip ampoule filler with many advantage
Like the rest of the VACFILLER range, the VACFILLER 100 automatic filler offers users a whole range of benefits. Perfect control of the process and the consequent productivity gains mean a good return on investment.
The VACFILLER 100 machine fills ampoules with extreme accuracy, guaranteeing reliability and quality.
Ergonomic and intuitive, the VACFILLER 100 machine has a short learning curve thanks to its simplicity of use.
VACFILLER modules are standard design machines. Maintenance is therefore performed using commonly available parts.
By filling their ampoules in-house, laboratories maintain full control over the packaging chain, especially on quality and lead-time.
The VACFILLER 100 meets a well-defined requirement, ensuring perfect productivity, and accordingly a very short payback time.
Designed to fill ampoules quickly, reliably, and with a minimum of fuss !
With its simplicity of use and studied ergonomics, the VACFILLER 100 line fills ampoules reliably and quickly to guarantee excellent productivity. This machine can fill up to 15,000 x 10ml ampoules per running hour.
- Quick easy adjustment thanks to the index markings ;
- Manual loading and unloading ;
- Crystallizing dishes processed one at a time ;
- Fast changeover of format -> short preparation times ;
- Automatically controlled filling cycle ;
- Rapid dismantling of vat tubes and accessories for cleaning.
- Closure by heat-sealing on the fly ;
- Variable speed motorized conveyor ;
- Flame lighting and extinguishing cycle controlled by PLC ;
- Flame detection to guarantee operator safety ;
- Horizontal safety screen made of “Securit” glass.
- 220V 50Hz power supply ;
- Filtered compressed air at a constant 6 bar ;
- Compressed air, propane (oxygen as optional extra) ;
- Cold water/hot water ;
- Vacuum ;
- Effluent discharge connection.
- Filling in nitrogen atmosphere and nitrogen buffer tank ;
- Free choice of automation brand ;
- Liquid ring vacuum pump with partial water recycling ;
- Liquid ring vacuum pump with full water recirculation + chiller unit for almost zero water consumption ;
VACFILLER 100: Excellence in the automatic filling of ampoules in the laboratory !
The VACFILLER 100 ampoule filler is designed to fulfil the requirements of laboratories performing analysis, calibration, or sampling on modest quantities.
The VACFILLER 100 machine packages liquids in ampoules made of glass or plastic such as double-tipped ampoules, ampoule bottles, or Flackpull membrane ampoules.