The Washer comes in directly after the ampoule inspection module.
This complementary module fits perfectly into a fine-tip ampoule filling line.
Up to 300 crystallizing dishes per hour (measured on mains water)
What is the purpose of the Ampoule Washer ?
The Washer cleans the surface of fine-point ampoule bodies. With its variable speed motorized conveyor, it adapts to all throughput speeds.
This machine is suitable for all production runs where no heat treatment is required between the primary and secondary packaging operations.
How does it work ?
The machine places the crystallizing dishes on a motorized conveyor that dips the ampoules into a cleaning bath.
Designed for fast cleaning of fine-tipped ampoules !
With its simplicity of use and studied ergonomics, the Washer prepares fine-tipped ampoules for their secondary packaging process.
- Machine with conveyor and variable speed drive ;
- Standard stainless steel construction ;
- Good accessibility and easy cleaning ;
- Conveyor can be stripped down quickly ;
- Can be used with cold mains water ;
- Recording and repeatability of different settings ;
- New range of long support-life PLCs.
- 220V 50Hz power supply ;
- Filtered compressed air at a constant 6 bar ;
- Cold water ;
- Effluent discharge connection.
- Hot-water washing with temperature maintained by a heating element ;
- Cleaning water quality monitoring depending on the product being cleaned and the results of product testing: water cleanness measuring technology for automatic regeneration of the cleaning water ;
- Detergent addition by programmable dosing pump.
A bespoke, upgradable production line with many advantages
The VACFILLER range can package ampoules from A to Z in record times. There are many advantages in all of the machines, not the least of which is a quick return on investment.
VACFILLER machines fill ampoules with extreme accuracy, guaranteeing reliability and quality.
Ergonomic and intuitive, VACFILLER machines have a short learning curve thanks to their simplicity of use.
VACFILLER modules are standard design machines. Maintenance is therefore performed using commonly available parts.
By filling their ampoules in-house, laboratories maintain full control over the packaging chain, especially on quality and lead-time.
Each model meets a well-defined requirement, ensuring perfect productivity, and accordingly a very short payback time.